Friday, January 2, 2015

I resolve to...

New Years resolutions abound and we all make those small promises that we will lose the weight, spend less, or (insert your resolution here). I stopped making resolutions years ago because the failure of the resolution did massive damage to my self esteem. Instead I make goals for myself, nothing too ridiculous or unattainable. So this year, my main goal is to find a hobby or pastime that I can enjoy with the kiddo, a chance for us to spend some real quality time with each other. It breaks my heart to know that before too long he will be grown and I will have missed so many opportunities to really be with him and spend that time that makes his memories. So, here's to a New Year and a new chance to live the life we want. I hope each of you, if you have made one, keep your resolutions and meet your goals and if by chance you don't, it's ok, there's always next year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment